Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Hamptons Blog




I find it very satisfying to bring this type of blog to life.It's not everyday I get to talk about what my significant other would call boogee side of my personality.It is very true I love to fine dine and I enjoy some eccentric things like The BridgeHamptons Polo Club and antique works of all sorts but I really love just the experience and the scenery surrounding this type of culture that we call wealthy. From The Ralph Lauren Purple Collection to The Queen Of Sensory Style Chanel and The Golf Courses designed to capture the eye so much that you don't even care about golfing anymore. I end up just sitting on the greens in awe by the beauty and symmetry of the course and how interesting we are in trying to interpret it's parameters for our amusement. I used to think I was part snob but what I found out was that I liked careful attention to care and detail. When you feel good you have your clothes professionally pressed to make your outer match your inner. As I gain in wisdom I realise that it is very important to make  sure to remember that that which is natural does have a specific design and that it is still unmatched anywhere within our imaginations.Watching us try to imitate this type of perfection is quite interesting. The more we organize the more we segregate the more we segregate the more we exclude.I find it funny how we put these man made designs against mother nature as if to imply that we have equaled her mysterious creativity within our own limited perception and imitation of the grand scheme of things yet I still love what I love and enjoy what I enjoy as I think about the new adventures I would like to experience while in Dubai.

1 comment: